I love to bake so I thought I would share my favourite recipes on here for you to try out (nothing I make is ever super complicated)
- 125g Butter
- 100g Light brown soft sugar
- 125g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 225g Self raising four
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 200g Chocolate chips
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C
- Cream butter and sugars, once creamed, combine in the egg and vanilla
- Sift in the flour and salt, then the chocolate chips.
- Roll into walnut size balls, for a more homemade look, or roll into a long, thick sausage shape and slice to make neater looking cookies.
- Place on ungreased baking paper. I like to bake the cookies for just 7 minutes, till the cookies are just setting – the cookies will be really doughy and delicious. Otherwise cook for 10 minutes until just golden round the edges.
- Take out of the oven and leave to harden for a minute before transferring to a wire cooling rack. These are great warm, and they also store well, if they don’t all get eaten straight away!